Zoombo Pets is committed to protecting your privacy. That is because we base our business on the trust you place in us. This policy describes our practices regarding personal and account information collected through our Website. In this policy, "personal and account information" means your name, company name, account number, address, telephone number, and email address plus any other information that personally identifies you, including your industry, the number of employees at your company, and purchase history, or would permit us to contact you, and "we" and "us" means Zoombo Pets as well as its affiliated companies.
How much information must I share?
The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities and use of our Website. Below, we explain what information we collect.
When you browse our Website
- IP Address: We collect your IP address to measure our Website traffic and to help provide a relevant shopping experience.
- Zoombo Pets Online Advertising: If you come to our Website after having visited a page that contained Zoombo Pets online advertising, we may collect the location of the online advertising using transparent GIF files provided by a third party advertising server. The GIF files are used to identify cookies placed when you visited the page with our advertising and do not collect personal and account information.
- Referral Website: If you come to our Website via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
- Browser type: We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Website for visitors.
- Movements through our Website: We keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized shopping experience.
When you make purchases through our Website
- We collect your name, address and payment information to process your order. However, you may provide credit card and purchase order numbers by telephone.
- We collect information contained in "cookies," such as your purchases and log in data, to personalize your shopping experience. Your browser must be set to accept cookies if you wish to add items to a shopping cart.
When you create an account on our Website
- We collect your user name, password, email address, secret question, and answer to your secret question to protect your Account. We use your secret question and answer to identify you as the account user if you have forgotten your password. You can help us ensure your privacy by not sharing your user name or password.
When you subscribe to our email updates through our Website
- You must create an account to subscribe to our email update. We use your account information in connection with your subscription.
When you communicate with us through our Website
- We collect your email address and the other information that you provide in order to respond to your communication.
Is my personal or account information used for any other purpose?
We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the email communication.
If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and products.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Only authorized personnel are permitted to see your account password. Your other personal and account information may be disclosed to third parties in limited circumstances. For example, we may share your personal and account information with our service providers and strategic partners and with suppliers and other entities involved in transactions you have initiated. We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
How do you protect my personal and account information?
We use 128-bit encryption technology and Secure Socket Layers ("SSL") in all areas where your personal and account information is required. Our Website is certified by Go Daddy, which verifies that our Website is authentic and that we use SSL security. To view our Go Daddy certificate, click on the image of the closed lock or the solid key at the bottom of your browser window. Our Website security information will appear.
In addition, your personal and account information and transaction history are kept behind our firewalls on separate servers. All transaction information is processed under encrypted channels, although you may choose unencrypted processing.
How can I give you feedback or contact you?
Simply contact us via our Website. Please note that messages become our property and, unless you direct otherwise, may be used by us for promotional purposes.
How can I correct inaccurate information?
You may correct some personal and account information maintained through your account. To correct any other information, please contact us.